Friday, March 26, 2010

OMG!!! It's been so long since I have blogged. Time Fly's when your having fun RIGHT?
Logan and Ayvree have changed so much they are sitting up, almost crawling Logan has 4 teeth Ayvree has 1. They love attention, laughing and playing together. The last time I took them to the Dr. (021210) Logan weighed 19lb 2 oz and Ayvree 16lbs 4 oz. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas. New Years both babies was sick so that was kinda of a bummer.

2010 Hasn't started out being so good had a death in the family. Jordan Grandpa has cancer (which by the way he is doing really good.)But we have some camping trips coming up which should be fun and also we are going on a Cruise in September that's should be a nice vacation..Nope we are not taking the babies which will be hard leaving them for a week, but will be good for Jordan and I to have some time alone and get away from our busy life's.

Well I hope everyone is doing good and I will try my hardest to blog more :)

No comments: